Easter is coming quickly and Ream’s Food Stores has great deals and fun ideas to help you celebrate the season!
– EASTER DECORATIONS –
Easter decorations bring life, fun, and excitement to your home. From March 13 – March 19, Ream’s Food Stores has wonderful Easter decorations on sale!
Check out this Easter Bunny Rocker for only $10.99!
We have an assortment of Beautiful Floral Metal Easter Baskets for just $8.99!
This adorable Bunny Salt & Pepper Set is only $4.99!
– EASTER DIYs & RECIPES –
Kool-Aid Tie-Dye Easter Eggs
We look forward to dyeing Easter Eggs every year! What we don’t look forward to is the smell of vinegar wafting throughout the house! With this awesome Kraft Kool-Aid Recipe, you get all the fun without the nasty smell! Prep time is only 20 minutes!
Gather the kids together and put on some groovy tunes; we’re going to make Tie-Dye Easter Eggs!
To get started, you’ll need to stop by Reams and grab:
- 2 Envelopes (0.16 oz each) KOOL AID Cherry Flavor Unsweetened Drink Mix
- 2 Envelopes (0.15 oz each) KOOL AID Orange Flavor Unsweetened Drink Mix
- 2 Envelopes (0.23 oz each) KOOL AID Lemonade Flavor Unsweetened Drink Mix
- 2 Envelopes (0.22 oz each) KOOL AID Mixed Berry or Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade Flavor Unsweetened Drink Mix
- ½ Cup Water Divided
- 1-1/2 Dozen Hard-Cooked Eggs, Cooled
Then, follow the instructions here for your fun, easy Tie-Dye Easter Eggs!
Preparing Your Easter Ham
What would any holiday be without great food? When you’re looking to gather your family around a delicious Easter feast, Ream’s Food Stores has you covered! Stop by our meat department for premium cuts of top-quality meats.
First, stop by your local Ream’s Food Store and pickup:
- Dark Brown Sugar
- Maple Syrup
- Dijon Mustard
- 1 Whole Fully Cooked Boneless Ham
- Whole Cloves
- Marashino Cherries
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple in Juice, Undrained
Then, follow the instructions here to create a holiday ham that’s sure to become your new Easter tradition!
Top Off Your Easter Feast with a Layered Strawberry Cheesecake Bowl!
- 3 Cups of Sliced Fresh Strawberries
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 Packages (8oz. each) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1-1/2 Cups Cold Milk
- 1 Pkg. (3.4oz) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 Cups thawed Cool Whip, Divided
- 2 Cups Frozen Pound Cake Cubes (1 Inch)
- 1 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate
Use these simple instructions to whip up what will surely be the crown jewel of your family’s Easter Feast!
Have a Happy Easter – from all of us at Ream’s Food Stores!