Winter is Here!
What better way to greet the cold and snow than with delicious, warm food? But even better than that- food you can meet super quick by just throwing some ingredients in your instant pot!
Instant Pots for Quick n’ Easy Meals!
Late to the game on instant pots? This holy grail appliance is a small investment that will change the way you cook. Very similar to slow cookers, Instant Pot are multi-use, programmable pressure cookers that will speed up your cooking game. Make meals in under an hour, or in as little time as five minutes using the high pressure setting!
Delicious & Defrosting
There are hundreds of recipes that are a breeze to make using your instant pot, from stews to pulled pork and even desserts. We’ve collected a few hearty recipes we think will warm you up this winter, so bundle up and enjoy!
Try these scrumptious recipes with your family this winter:
Instant Pot Chili
Who doesn’t want a bowlful of chili to warm up on a cold winter night? This delicious classic chili is super easy and can be made in under an hour! This recipe is hearty, flavorful, and even gluten free!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 large onion
- 2 x 14.5oz crushed fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 tbsp oil
- 16oz canned pinto or red kidney beans
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp Ancho or regular chili powder
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper add more for extra heat
- 3/4 cup gluten free beef broth
- Salt to taste
Instant Pot Easy Mac n’ Cheese
Who needs boxed mac when you can make your own almost as quick and twice as delicious in your instant pot? Cook these simple ingredients at high pressure to get a perfect and warm meal on a cold evening.
- 1 lb Elbow Macaroni
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 cups water
- 2 tsp dry ground mustard
- 2 tsp kosher or sea salt (+ more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 oz monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
As if using your hot pot wasn’t easy enough, this delicious recipe is only 5 ingredients! These carnitas come out extremely juicy and tender, and are delicious over rice, in wraps, or even plain if you just can’t wait to eat them!
- 2½-3 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut into two-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning, taco seasoning, or chili powder
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of 2 oranges
- Juice of 1 lime (or substitute lemon)
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- Choice of rice, lettuce or tortillas for wraps, egg on top, or eat plain
Instant Pot Chocolate Lava Cake
Don’t lie- we know you saved room for dessert! This chocolate cake may be easy to make, but it’s taste is amazing, and the warm gooey dulce de leche center will warm you up from head to toe!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, plus more for garnish
- 2 large eggs plus two large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons dulce de leche
- 1 cup water
- Pinch of salt