What is the first thing that everyone usually rushes to get on their plate first? The biscuits. A delicious addition to any meal, these fluffy and easy biscuits will melt in your mouth! Makes 6.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup whole milk
- Heat the oven to 425 F (220 C).
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Cut in the butter or margarine until crumbly in texture. Slowly add in the milk while stirring, until the dough reaches the right consistency.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough for roughly 60 seconds. Shape dough to 1 inch thick roll, and cut biscuits, and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake biscuits for about fifteen minutes, or until golden brown and fluffy.
This recipe is from www.FreeRecipes.org. Check it out here